187 Killer Pads Fly knee pads are the most popular among skaters. They are the slimmest and most versatile padding in the 187 Killer Pads knee pad collection.
187 Killer Pads Fly Black Knee Pads Feature:
- Contoured Form-fitting Design
- Superior Foam System
- Streamline Shape and Design
- Ballistic Nylon with Industrial-weight Stitching
- Caps provide Close Contact and Minimall Bulking
187 Fly Knee Pads Sizing Chart:
Measure leg circumference at the knee joint. Be sure limb is relaxed during measurement.
Juniors 10"-12" | Small 12"-14" | Medium 14"-16" | Large 15"-17" | X-Larege 17"-20"
Shop other 187 Killer Pads Knee Pads from Warehouse Skateboards.
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|
Check out our selection of skateboard knee pads.
If you still have questions about skateboard knee pads, please visit our Skateboard Knee Pads Buying Guide.