Do you want Warehouse Skateboards to Assemble your Complete Skateboard?
Add this item to your cart if you want Warehouse Skateboards to assemble the skateboard components you have selected.
This service includes:
- Professionally gripping the skateboard deck. Insuring no bubbles and a nice clean cut around the edge.
- Pressing 8 skateboard bearings into 4 wheels. Each bearing will be seated with a professional bearing press and will include bearing spacers when necessary.
- Assembly of skateboard trucks and wheels. Both truck assemblies will have wheels installed with proper speed washers and torqued to the appropriate tolerance.
- Installing both truck assemblies to the gripped deck and assuring proper torque tolerance on all hardware.
- An autographed Warehouse Skateboards hang tag from your builder.
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT A SKATEBOARD DECK OR A COMPLETE SKATEBOARD! THIS IS OUR LABOR TO BUILD YOUR COMPLETE SKATEBOARD.
Choosing the right Pre-Assembled Complete Skateboard.
If you’re a novice skater and you don't want to build a custom complete skateboard, check out our selection of pre-assembled completes. Warehouse Skateboards offers complete skateboards that are built from the same quality parts offered separately on our site.
This is great for a novice skater who doesn’t feel like reading this entire breakdown but wants to choose all the right parts. It’s also great for the skate-masters who know precisely what they want, since many of our completes are built from our top selling components.
How to Buy a Skateboard Deck
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school