187 Killer Pads Pro Derby Black / Red Knee Pads
These 187 Killer Pads Pro Derby Black / Red Knee Pads bring years of roller derby experience straight from the rink to your knees. Designed specifically for roller derby, they have a low profile and less bulk, which offers a higher level of protection. The Lock-In™ Core System is made with removable foam for easy washing and interlocking straps that link the foam to the center of the pad casing. Specially formulated with V-22™ Dual Density Foam, these 187 Killer Pads pads provide the perfect combination of cushion and protection from multiple hard impacts, and the Rapid F L E X™ Hinge gives the pads a full range of motion so players can straighten and bend their leg with little to no resistance. The Fusion Groove™ Channel helps maintain the foam connection to the skater’s leg and eliminates pad slip downs. As if that weren’t enough, these pads are also lightweight, fast drying, super durable, supremely comfortable, incredibly reliable, and really, really awesome. You’ll rule the track in these 187 Killer Pads roller derby pads!
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Pro Derby Black / Red Knee Pads
- Size: X-Small
- Color: Black / Red
- V-22™ Dual Density Foam provides the perfect combination of cushion and protection from multiple hard impacts
- Rapid F L E X™ Hinge gives the pads a full range of motion so players can straighten and bend their leg with little to no resistance
187 Pro Derby Knee Pads Sizing Chart
XS: 10 in – 12 in
S: 12 in – 14 in
M: 14 in – 16 in
L: 15 in – 17 in
XL: 17 in – 20 in
2XL/3XL: 21 in – 24 in
Shop other 187 Killer Pads Knee Pads from Warehouse Skateboards.
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|
Check out our selection of skateboard knee pads.
If you still have questions about skateboard knee pads, please visit our Skateboard Knee Pads Buying Guide.