187 Killer Pads Pro Black / White Text with White Caps Knee Pads - Large
Your knees get punished when you skate. Lucky for you, these 187 Killer Pads Pro Black / White Text with White Caps Knee Pads provide maximum protection with added comfort. 187 Killer Pads Pro Black / White Text with White Caps Knee Pads are tough enough to handle the hardest falls, allowing you to jump back up and skate again. Keep your knees happy and put your skills to the test with these high-quality pads from 187 Killer Pads.
187 Killer Pads Pro Black / White Text with White Caps Knee Pads Features:
- Comfortable and durable
- Size: Large
- Color: Black / White Text with White Caps
- V-22 dual density foam for the perfect combination of cushion and protection for multiple hard impacts
- Lock-in cap system secures and aligns removable cap in correct position
- Light-weight fast drying interior lining
- Seamless interior finish for ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Three-panel construction for reliable performance
- Open back design for excellent fit and quick & off
- Suitable for skateboarding, roller blading, scooter riding, bicycling, roller skating, and more
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|