187 Killer Pads Pro Black Knee Pads
These 187 Killer Pads Pro Black Knee Pads are the ultimate in knee pad protection, providing unmatched safety through proven technologies and superior materials. In fact, they’re the reason 187 Killer Pads is the trusted choice of professional athletes from around the world! Made with V-22™ Dual Density Foam, these 187 Killer Pads pads provide the perfect combination of cushion and protection from multiple hard impacts, while the Lock-In™ Cap System secures and aligns a removable cap in the correct position for a perfect fit. As if that weren’t enough, these pads are also lightweight, fast drying, super durable, supremely comfortable, incredibly reliable, and really, really awesome. Push harder, skate faster and put your skateboarding skills to the test knowing you’re 100% protected by these 187 Killer Pads pads.
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Pro Black Knee Pads
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- V-22™ Dual Density Foam provides the perfect combination of cushion and protection from multiple hard impacts
- Lock-In™ Cap System secures and aligns the perfect fit
187 Pro Knee Sizing Chart
XS: 10 in – 12 in
S: 12 in – 14 in
M: 14 in – 16 in
L: 15 in – 17 in
XL: 17 in – 20 in
2XL/3XL: 21 in – 24 in
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|