Triple 8 Skateboard Pads EP 55 Black Elbow Pads
These Triple 8 Skateboard Pads EP 55 Black Elbow Pads are designed for skaters who like a bit more padding. They combine durability and comfort with heavy duty EVA memory foam and high-density, impact resistant caps that can handle the toughest falls. These Triple 8 pads also have a comfortable and cool Lycra sleeve, top elastic and bottom webbed adjustable straps, and a flat cap design designed for longevity and stability. Ideal for skateboarding, rollerblading, roller derby, and biking, these pads won’t let you down!
Ride hard and stay safe with Triple 8!
- One (1) pair of Triple 8 Skateboard Pads EP 55 Black Elbow Pads
- Size: Medium
- Color: Black
- Heavy duty EVA memory foam
- High–density, impact-resistant cap securely attached with reinforced rivets
Triple 8 EP 55 Elbow Pads Sizing Chart
To ensure a perfect elbow pad fit, measure circumference of extended elbow and match to the sizes listed below:
JR: 5 in – 6 in (12.2 cm – 15.2 cm)
S: 6 in – 8 in (15.2 cm – 20.3 cm)
M: 8 in – 10 in (20.3 cm – 25.4 cm)
L: 10 in – 12 in (25.4 cm – 30.5 cm)
X: 12 in – 14 in (30.5 cm – 35.6 cm)
Skateboard Elbow Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing skateboard elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Elbow pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the arm at the elbow, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for elbow pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your elbow. Measure around your outstretched arm, either at the middle of your elbow (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your arm where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard elbow pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||7" - 8"||9" - 10"||11" - 12"||13" - 14"|