Triple 8 Skateboard Pads D-Tec Black Knee Pads
These Triple 8 Skateboard Pads D-Tec Black Knee Pads are short and compact in order to allow more freedom of movement. They can be worn comfortably under your pants and are an excellent choice for street and dirt, skateboarding and roller blading, and roller derby. The Abrasion/tear resistant Kevlar patch is durable, the 1.25” multi-layer contoured foam offers extra protection, the horeshoe inner foam will keep your kneecap securely positioned, and the inelastic bottom “seat belt” means the strap will always stay exactly where you want it.
- One (1) pair of Triple 8 Skateboard Pads D-Tec Black Knee Pads
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Abrasion/tear resistant Kevlar® patch replaces cap for durability.
- 1.25” multi-layer contoured foam surrounds inner plastic cap for maximum protection
Triple 8 D-Tec Knee Pads Sizing Chart
To ensure a perfect knee pad fit, measure circumference of extended knee and match to the sizes listed below:
S: 12.5 in – 14.5 in (32 cm – 36 cm)
M: 14.5 in – 16 in (36 cm – 40 cm)
L: 16 in – 17 in (40 cm – 44 cm)
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|