ProTec Skateboard Pads Street Black Knee Pads
ProTec sets the industry standard with these ProTec Skateboard Pads Street Black Knee Pads. Constructed from quality, durable fabrics and EVA cup foam, their full-coverage caps provide complete protection without restricting movement. The Street series also passes level 1 certification and offers great protection for the athlete who doesn’t want a lot of bulk. The low profile, ultra-flexible body of these ProTec Skateboard Pads Street Black Knee Pads is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
- One (1) pair of ProTec Skateboard Pads Street Black Knee Pads
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Constructed from quality, durable fabrics and EVA cup foam
- Full-coverage caps protect without restricting movement
Pro-Tec Street Knee Pad Sizing Chart
To guarantee the perfect fit, measure the lower leg in two places. A is the circumference 15cm above the knee center, and B is the circumference 15cm below the knee center.
A: 9 in – 11 in (23 cm – 28 cm)
B. 6.5 in – 8 in (16 cm – 20 cm)
A: 12 in – 14 in (30 cm – 38 cm)
B: 9 in – 11 in (23 cm – 28 cm)
A: 15 in – 17 in (38 cm – 43 cm)
B: 11 in – 13 in (28 cm – 33 cm)
A: 18 in – 20 in (46 cm – 51 cm)
B: 14 in – 16 in (36 cm – 41 cm)
A: 21 in – 23 in (53 cm – 58 cm)
B: 17 in – 19 in (43 cm – 48 cm)
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|