Pig Wheels Pig Head Raised White Skate Wax
Not sure if you can grind it? Slap some wax on it and find out! This skate wax by Pig is specifically made to reduce friction on grinding surfaces like rails, curbs, ledges, or wherever else you shred. Reduce the damage done to your board and nail those grinds with Pig Wheels Pig Head Raised White Skate Wax
- One (1) White Pig Wheels Pig Head Raised White Skate Wax from Pig
- Keeps curbs and rails slick for grinding
- Reduces friction that can cause damage to your board
- Apply directly onto curb or rail until surface is thoroughly covered
How to wax your curb or rail:
- Find your sweet spot on the curb or rail.
- Rub the Pig Wheels Pig Head Raised White Skate Wax into the edge of the curb or grinding rail as hard as possible, until you see it start to cake onto the edge. Give it a good covering over the corners, top, and side, covering the entire surface.
- Grind the surface with your skateboard repeatedly until the wax blends with the surface, making it slick and easy to grind.
Remember: property owners and law enforcement often regard waxing curbs as vandalism. So watch what you wax! Also, remember to be careful since your speed will surely increase!
Shop other Pig Skate Wax from Warehouse Skateboards.