Girl Skateboards Sean Malto OG Knockout Skateboard Deck - 7.25" x 30.125"
Start ‘em young with this Girl micro deck! This professional Girl Skateboards Sean Malto OG Knockout Skateboard Deck is no dime store junk. It measures 7.25" wide x 30.125" long and is perfect for kiddos ages six to eight (between 3’5” - 4’4” tall, size 4 - 6 shoes). Amp up a kid's social life and introduce them to the rad world of skateboarding now - trust us, they'll thank you later.
NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately.
- One (1) Girl Skateboards Sean Malto OG Knockout Skateboard Deck from Girl
- Deck Size: 7.25" width x 30.125" length
- Girl Skateboards Sean Malto OG Knockout Skateboard Deck is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school