Girl Skateboards Breana Geering OG Tuesday (RED) Skateboard Deck - 8.37" x 32"
This Girl deck measures 8.37" wide x 32" long and is ideal for every skill level, from beginner to pro. The crew at Warehouse Skateboards knows this OG Tuesday (RED) deck by Girl is rock-solid with tons of pop and ready for a staircase, pool, or parked car near you.
- One (1) Girl Skateboards Breana Geering OG Tuesday (RED) Skateboard Deck from Girl
- Deck Size: 8.37" width x 32" length
- Wheelbase: 14.43"
- Girl Skateboards Breana Geering OG Tuesday (RED) Skateboard Deck is ideal for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- Includes Warehouse Skateboards stickers in every order
- 100% guaranteed authentic
NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school