187 Killer Pads Standard Dark Grey Elbow Pads
These 187 Killer Pads Standard Dark Grey Elbow Pads are the ideal choice for skating and other action sports. Designed for a close fit, the slim profile doesn’t compromise your safety or level of protection. The contoured form-fitting design cradles the elbow, the superior foam system absorbs hard impacts, the streamlined design increases mobility, the seamless interior finish provides the ultimate level of comfort, and the ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching means these 187 Killer Pads elbow pads are built to last! Don’t settle for anything less than the trusted choice of professionals around the world. Choose 187 Killer Pads for all your protection needs.
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Standard Dark Grey Elbow Pads
- Size: Medium
- Color: Dark Grey
- Contoured form-fitting design cradles the elbow
- Superior foam system absorbs hard impacts
- Streamline shape and design increases mobility
- Seamless interior finish provides ultimate comfort
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
187 Elbow Pads Sizing Chart
XS: 6 in – 7 in
S: 8 in – 9 in
M: 10 in – 11 in
L: 11 in – 12 in
XL: 13 in – 14 in
Shop other 187 Killer Pads Elbow Pads from Warehouse Skateboards.
Skateboard Elbow Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing skateboard elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Elbow pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the arm at the elbow, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for elbow pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your elbow. Measure around your outstretched arm, either at the middle of your elbow (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your arm where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard elbow pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||7" - 8"||9" - 10"||11" - 12"||13" - 14"|
Check out our selection of skateboard elbow pads.
If you still have questions about skateboard elbow pads, please visit our Skateboard Elbow Pads Buying Guide.