187 Killer Pads Fly Black Knee Pads
These 187 Killer Pads Fly Black Knee Pads can be worn under your kneepads to provide additional padding and protection. The can also be worn on their own for activities in which extra support is desired. These knee gaskets come in a curved, ergonomic design with thick padding that surrounds the patella and two layers of neoprene encase. The super absorbent EVA foam, ventilated mesh sewn in to the back of the knee, and non-irritating seams ensure that you’ll skate in supreme comfort, while top and bottom stitching offer the utmost in durability. When you need an extra layer of protection, 187 Killer Pads is the only brand you need.
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Fly Black Knee Pads
- Size: X-Small
- Color: Black
- Curved, ergonomic design with thick padding that surrounds the patella
- Super absorbent EVA foam, ventilated mesh sewn in to the back of the knee, and non-irritating seams
187 Knee Gaskets Sizing Chart
S: 12 in – 14 in
M: 14 in – 16 in
Shop other 187 Killer Pads Knee Pads from Warehouse Skateboards.
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|
Check out our selection of skateboard knee pads.
If you still have questions about skateboard knee pads, please visit our Skateboard Knee Pads Buying Guide.