187 Killer Pads Derby Wrist Guards - Large
Protect your wrists, because it’s really hard to write with a cast. These 187 Killer Pads Derby Wrist Guards provide maximum protection with added comfort for your wrists. 187 Killer Pads Derby Wrist Guards are tough enough to handle the hardest falls, allowing you to jump back up and skate again. Push harder, skate faster, and put your skateboarding skills to the test with these high-quality pads from 187.
187 Killer Pads Derby Wrist Guards Features:
- Quick slide-on for easy fit
- Unrestricted finger motion allowed normal hand action
- Cupped and contoured protective plate covers wider area of palm and wrist
- Expanded protective area disperses energy of hard impacts
- Conveniently located sweatband allows for quick wipe-off action
- Padded interior provides increased comfort
- Perforated materials improve breathability
Skateboard Wrist Guards Sizing Chart
Choosing skateboard wrist guards
Skateboard wrist guards help to protect and support your wrists. They provide maximum shock absorption protection when skateboarding. Wrist guards are fully padded, durable, flexible and easy to wrap around your wrist to ensure a tight fit.
Wrist guards can be worn by beginners who are just getting started, or pros who are looking to be aggressive and learn new skateboarding tricks and stunts. Warehouse Skateboards offers a wide selection of skateboard wrist guards perfect for any level skater. While most wrist guards are adjustable, it is still very important to accurately measure your hand and knuckles to guarantee a solid fit.
Properly measuring for skateboard wrist guards
To measure your hand for correct wrist guard sizing, measure around the four knuckles at the widest point, excluding the thumb.
Skateboard wrist guard sizing chart
|5" - 6"
|6" - 7.5"
|7.5" - 9"
|9" - 11"