187 Killer Pads Black Wrist Guards - Small
187 Killer Pads wrist guards are tough enough to handle the hardest of falls, allowing you to continue your skateboarding session. Push harder, skate faster and put your skateboarding skills to the test.
187 Killer Pads Wrist Guards Feature:
- Comfortable and durable
- Size: Small
- Color: Black
- Angled design conforms to hand for excellent fit
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures durability
- Padded interior provides increased comfort
- Extra thick splint gives concentrated protection at base of hand where most hard impacts occur
- Suitable for skateboarding, roller blading, scooter riding, bicycling, roller skating, and more
Skateboard Wrist Guards Sizing Chart
Choosing skateboard wrist guards
Skateboard wrist guards help to protect and support your wrists. They provide maximum shock absorption protection when skateboarding. Wrist guards are fully padded, durable, flexible and easy to wrap around your wrist to ensure a tight fit.
Wrist guards can be worn by beginners who are just getting started, or pros who are looking to be aggressive and learn new skateboarding tricks and stunts. Warehouse Skateboards offers a wide selection of skateboard wrist guards perfect for any level skater. While most wrist guards are adjustable, it is still very important to accurately measure your hand and knuckles to guarantee a solid fit.
Properly measuring for skateboard wrist guards
To measure your hand for correct wrist guard sizing, measure around the four knuckles at the widest point, excluding the thumb.
Skateboard wrist guard sizing chart
|Hand Width||5" - 6"||6" - 7.5"||7.5" - 9"||9" - 11"|