Rocket Longboards Downhill / Freeride Werewolf Black Longboard Skateboard Deck - 8.9" x 31.5"
ROCKET Longboards are made in their own workshop in the heart of the Swiss Alps. What once started as a one-man company now consists of four people. But every single board is still handcrafted by them from start to finish.
Innovation is one of their main goals when they develop new shapes and concaves. They only use certified wood and the best reinforcing fibers, adjusted perfectly to their respective field of application. Therefore their boards are lighter and more durable than other longboards on the market.
All their decks are CNC machined and fulfill the highest quality standards. They put a lot of time into development, keep pushing the limits, and raise the bar every year. After all, this is their passion.
From skaters for skaters!
- One (1) Rocket Longboards Downhill / Freeride Werewolf Black Longboard Skateboard Deck from Rocket
- Deck Size: 8.9" width x 31.5" length
- Rocket Longboards Downhill / Freeride Werewolf Black Longboard Skateboard Deck is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school