Powell Peralta Welinder OG Freestyle '06 Pearl White Skateboard Deck - 7.25" x 27"
This Powell Peralta deck measures 7.25" wide x 27" long and is ideal for every skill level, from beginner to pro. The crew at Warehouse Skateboards knows this Welinder OG Freestyle '06 deck by Powell Peralta is rock-solid with tons of pop and ready for a staircase, pool, or parked car near you.
- One (1) Powell Peralta Welinder OG Freestyle '06 Pearl White Skateboard Deck from Powell Peralta
- Deck Size: 7.25" width x 27" length
- Wheelbase: 11.5"
- Nose: 4.88"
- Tail: 5.78"
- Construction: Concave FK2 - Shape 286
- Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Powell Peralta Welinder OG Freestyle '06 Pearl White Skateboard Deck is ideal for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- Includes Warehouse Skateboards stickers in every order
- 100% guaranteed authentic
- History per Powell Peralta's Site: The Per Welinder Viking Skull was illustrated by V.C. Johnson in 1984. The fanged fantasy graphic was meant to reflect Per's Swedish origins. It was initially assigned to his freestyle model without the rock texture background, which was added in an updated version in 1986. In 1987 the new full-length graphic was adapted for a street model as Per began performing freestyle / street demos. The eighth century Runic stone lettering spells out Per's name as well as the background quote, "Search and strive, push beyond with strength, yours not theirs, that is the key." Something Per came up with.
NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school
You May Also Like