Product Review Guidelines
Product reviews should help other customers in their decision to purchase an item. Here are guidelines to consider while writing a helpful review:
- Stay on topic. For instance, a review for a deck should be focused on the deck itself, not your feelings about the brand.
- Does the product hold up to its specifications? Offer any product clarifications you think will help another customer in his or her choice.
- Reviews should be easy for a wide variety of consumers to understand, as well as concise.
- Don't be afraid to make a recommendation. Product reviews are a valuable tool helping customers select which product is right for them and a chance to have your voice heard. If some gear isn't appropriate for a beginner but is great for an advanced skater, say so.
- Be courteous. A product review is not the place to argue with other users, even if you think a poorly rated product is much better than another reviewer said.
- Use of profanity and rudeness will not be tolerated and will result in the removal of your review and your reviewing privileges.
Back to review