Omen Boards Maori Mask Drop Through with Kick Longboard Skateboard Deck - 9.5" x 41.5"
Bomb hills and cruise the streets in style with this killer Omen longboard deck. Don't know how to ride a longboard? No problem! Carry it with you everywhere you go so people think you do. This deck measures 9.5" wide x 41.5" long and is ideal for all skill levels, even nonexistent ones.
- One (1) Omen Boards Maori Mask Drop Through with Kick Longboard Skateboard Deck from Omen
- Deck Size: 9.5" width x 41.5" length
- Wheelbase: 28.5"
- Art by Jay Cronin
- Liberal Radial Slight Double Drop
- Slight Double Kick Tip and Tail
- 9-Ply Bamboo Hybrid Construction
- Issued: 2022
- Omen Boards Maori Mask Drop Through with Kick Longboard Skateboard Deck is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school