Flip Skateboards David Gonzalez Kaja Skateboard Deck - 8" x 32.5"
This Flip deck measures 8" wide x 32.5" long and is ideal for every skill level, from beginner to pro. The crew at Warehouse Skateboards knows this Kaja deck by Flip is rock-solid with tons of pop and ready for a staircase, pool, or parked car near you.
- One (1) Flip Skateboards David Gonzalez Kaja Skateboard Deck from Flip
- Deck Size: 8" width x 32.5" length
- Wheelbase: 14.0"
- Nose: 7.0"
- Tail: 6.8"
- Flip Skateboards David Gonzalez Kaja Skateboard Deck is ideal for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- Includes Warehouse Skateboards stickers in every order
- 100% guaranteed authentic
NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school