Dogtown Skateboards Jesse Martinez Guadalupe 1987 Reissue Light Blue / White Cruiser Skateboard Deck - 10" x 30.25"
This sweet Dogtown cruiser deck is the perfect platform for you to customize your very own build. Measuring 10" wide x 30.25" long, Warehouse Skateboards guarantees it's up for cruising to class or grabbing a bite, just as soon as you load it up with all our best hardware and swag.
- One (1) Dogtown Skateboards Jesse Martinez Guadalupe 1987 Reissue Light Blue / White Cruiser Skateboard Deck from Dogtown
- Deck Size: 10" width x 30.25" length
- Wheelbase: 15.5"
- Nose: 3.75"
- Tail: 6.75"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple made by Watson Laminates in the USA
- Artwork by: Chuco Moreno
- Dogtown Skateboards Jesse Martinez Guadalupe 1987 Reissue Light Blue / White Cruiser Skateboard Deck is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
Shop other Dogtown Cruiser Decks from Warehouse Skateboards.
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school
Check out our massive selection of skateboard decks.
If you still have questions about skateboard decks, please visit our Skateboard Deck Buying Guide.