California Locos Payaso Art by "Mister Cartoon" Complete Skateboard - 8.37" x 32"
Don't want to wait to skate? Then get a complete skateboard that comes ready to roll right out of the box! This California Locos Payaso Art by "Mister Cartoon" Complete Skateboard from California Locos measures 8.37" wide x 32" long and perfect for skaters of all skill levels. The world is your oyster on this factory pre-assembled complete skateboard, which includes trucks, wheels, bearings, hardware, and grip tape. Get out and shread the streets with Warehouse Skateboards!
- One (1) California Locos Payaso Art by "Mister Cartoon" Complete Skateboard from California Locos
- Deck Size: 8.37" x 32"
- Wheelbase: 14"
- Prime grade hardrock maple deck construction
- Ultra bond glue for better impact absorption and durability
- Aircraft grade aluminum 5.25" hollow kingpins Ogre trucks
- Premium urethane 52mm 100A with 17mm contact patch wheels
- High rebound urethane bushings
- Custom Locos Abec-7 bearings with spacers
- High adhesive perforated Anti-Bubble technology griptape
- Cruisers come with artist hangtag and OG California Locos Skate sticker
- Factory assembled by California Locos and ready to skate
- Includes trucks, wheels, bearings, hardware, and grip tape
- 100% guaranteed authentic
Choosing the right Pre-Assembled Complete Skateboard.
If you’re a novice skater and you don't want to build a custom complete skateboard, check out our selection of pre-assembled completes. Warehouse Skateboards offers complete skateboards that are built from the same quality parts offered separately on our site.
This is great for a novice skater who doesn’t feel like reading this entire breakdown but wants to choose all the right parts. It’s also great for the skate-masters who know precisely what they want, since many of our completes are built from our top selling components.
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school