California Locos Angel Dropthrough Longboard Complete Skateboard - 9.75" x 36.5"
Bomb hills and cruise the streets in style with this killer California Locos longboard complete. Don't know how to ride a longboard? No problem! It's easy, just start with the basics and you'll be carving with style in no time. This complete measures 9.75" wide x 36.5" long and is ideal for all skill levels, even nonexistent ones. It comes factory pre-assembled which includes trucks, wheels, bearings, hardware, and grip tape. This California Locos Longboard is ready to skate right out of the box!
- One (1) California Locos Angel Dropthrough Longboard Complete Skateboard from California Locos
- Deck Size: 9.75" x 36.5"
- Wheelbase: 27.25"
- Prime grade hardrock maple deck construction
- Ultra bond glue for better impact absorption and durability
- Aircraft grade aluminum 180mm inverted kingpin Ogre trucks
- Premium urethane 71mm 78A custom swirl ink effect wheels
- High rebound urethane bushings
- Custom Locos Abec-7 bearings with spacers
- High adhesive perforated Anti-Bubble technology griptape
- Cruisers come with artist hangtag and OG California Locos Skate sticker
- Factory assembled by California Locos and ready to skate
- Includes trucks, wheels, bearings, hardware, and grip tape
Choosing the right Pre-Assembled Complete Skateboard.
If you’re a novice skater and you don't want to build a custom complete skateboard, check out our selection of pre-assembled completes. Warehouse Skateboards offers complete skateboards that are built from the same quality parts offered separately on our site.
This is great for a novice skater who doesn’t feel like reading this entire breakdown but wants to choose all the right parts. It’s also great for the skate-masters who know precisely what they want, since many of our completes are built from our top selling components.
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school