Black Label Skateboards 35 Years Old School Skateboard Deck - 10.25" x 31"
Out with the new and in with the old, this old school deck from Black Label is the perfect way to make the new school old school again. Black Label Skateboards 35 Years Old School Skateboard Deck measures 10.25" wide x 31" long and is suitable for every skill level. Old school boards tend to run wider than traditional decks, and are great for carving, pool and vert.
Keep it real and skate old school! OS for life!
NOTE: grip tape not included and must be ordered separately.
- One (1) Black Label Skateboards 35 Years Old School Skateboard Deck from Black Label
- Deck Size: 10.25" width x 31" length
- Black Label Skateboards 35 Years Old School Skateboard Deck is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school