Aluminati Skateboards Ripping Yeti Cruiser Skateboard Deck Jerry - 8.12" x 28"
This sweet Aluminati cruiser deck is the perfect aluminum platform for you to customize your very own build. Constructed from recycled aircraft grade aluminium, Aluminati skateboard decks are a force to be reckoned with. Their boards are ready to take on any challenge, from beginners testing their skills out for the first time to advanced riders performing daring tricks. Aluminati boards have scratch-resistant graphics and are made from high quality parts. Measuring 8.12" wide x 28" long, Warehouse Skateboards guarantees it's up for cruising to class or grabbing a bite, just as soon as you load it up with all our best hardware and swag.
- One (1) Aluminati Skateboards Ripping Yeti Cruiser Skateboard Deck Jerry from Aluminati
- Deck Size: 8.12" width x 28" length
- Aluminati Skateboards Ripping Yeti Cruiser Skateboard Deck Jerry is suitable for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- Comes pre-gripped from the manufacturer
How to Buy a Skateboard Deck
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school