All I Need Skateboards Corey Goonan Jewels Skateboard Deck - 8.25" x 32"
This All I Need deck measures 8.25" wide x 32" long and is ideal for every skill level, from beginner to pro. The crew at Warehouse Skateboards knows this Jewels deck by All I Need is rock-solid with tons of pop and ready for a staircase, pool, or parked car near you.
- One (1) All I Need Skateboards Corey Goonan Jewels Skateboard Deck from All I Need
- Deck Size: 8.25" width x 32" length
- Construction: 7-Ply Canadian Maple, made in the USA
- Artwork by: Peter James Glenn
- All I Need Skateboards Corey Goonan Jewels Skateboard Deck is ideal for every skill level from beginner to pro
- Predrilled holes for easy skate truck assembly
- Includes Warehouse Skateboards stickers in every order
- 100% guaranteed authentic
NOTE: Grip tape not included and must be ordered separately
Shop other All I Need Skateboard Decks from Warehouse Skateboards.
What size skateboard deck should you skate?
What Size Board do you Need? Find out with our board match tool. It's based on the type of skating, height and shoe size. It's a true science!
Decks come in many different widths. If you are a beginner to skateboarding, choose your deck according to the width, not the length or wheelbase. The width you need depends on your size, skating style and personal preference. Here are some general guidelines.
7.5" to 8" - Standard board for adult riders skating streets or doing more technical tricks
8.0" to 8.25" - Skating pools, ramps, and parks
8.25" and larger - Vert, pools, cruising, and just going old school
Check out our massive selection of skateboard decks.
If you still have questions about skateboard decks, please visit our Skateboard Deck Buying Guide.