187 Killer Pads Pro Black Elbow Pads
These 187 Killer Pads Pro Black Elbow Pads are designed for action sports enthusiasts who want the highest level of elbow protection. The innovative design surrounds the elbow, offering extra thick padding that provides maximum cushioning and comfort. The articulated design maximizes the range of motion. The size progressed cap extends the protective coverage zone. The seamless interior finish provides the ultimate level of comfort. And the ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching means these 187 Killer Pads elbow pads are built to last. Don’t settle for anything less than the trusted choice of professionals around the world. Choose 187 Killer Pads for all your protection needs.
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Pro Black Elbow Pads
- Size: Large
- Color: Black
- Extra thick padding that provides maximum cushioning and comfort
- Articulated design maximizes the range of motion
187 Pro Elbow Pads Sizing Chart
XS: 6 in – 7 in
S: 8 in – 9 in
M: 10 in – 11 in
L: 11 in – 12 in
XL: 13 in – 14 in
Shop other 187 Killer Pads Elbow Pads from Warehouse Skateboards.
Skateboard Elbow Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing skateboard elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Elbow pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for elbow pads
Skateboard elbow pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the arm at the elbow, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for elbow pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your elbow. Measure around your outstretched arm, either at the middle of your elbow (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your arm where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard elbow pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||7" - 8"||9" - 10"||11" - 12"||13" - 14"|
Check out our selection of skateboard elbow pads.
If you still have questions about skateboard elbow pads, please visit our Skateboard Elbow Pads Buying Guide.