187 Killer Pads Combo Pack Black Knee & Elbow Pad Set
These 187 Killer Pads Combo Pack Black Knee & Elbow Pad Set are the industry best for safety and protection. They’re designed and crafted to optimize fit, comfort, and durability, which means they’re tough enough to handle the hardest of falls, allowing you to continue your skateboarding session in one piece. These 187 Killer Pads Combo Pack Black Knee & Elbow Pad Set have elastic bands for a better fit, contoured form-fitting design that cradles your elbows and knees, and a superior foam system to absorb hard impacts. The ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures supreme durability, and the seamless interior finish provides the ultimate in comfort. Push harder, skate faster and put your skateboarding skills to the test knowing you’re protecting with these 187 Killer Pads pads.
- One (1) pair of 187 Killer Pads Combo Pack Black Knee & Elbow Pad Set
- Size: Large / X-Large
- Color: Black
- Contoured form-fitting design that cradles elbows and knees
- Ballistic nylon with industrial-weight stitching ensures supreme durability
187 Pro Knee Sizing Chart
XS: 10 in – 12 in
S: 12 in – 14 in
M: 14 in – 16 in
L: 15 in – 17 in
XL: 17 in – 20 in
2XL/3XL: 21 in – 24 in
187 Elbow Pads Sizing Chart
XS: 6 in – 7 in
S: 8 in – 9 in
M: 10 in – 11 in
L: 11 in – 12 in
XL: 13 in – 14 in
Skateboard Knee Pads Sizing Charts
Choosing the right skateboard knee pads
Skateboard knee pads are essential to protecting your body from skateboarding wipeouts. Knee pads are more lightweight than ever, providing you the flexibility and protection you need when skateboarding.
Properly measuring for knee pads
Skateboard knee pads should not restrict movement. With the skateboard pads on, test your range of motion by bending the leg at the knee, watching for restriction. In order to properly measure yourself for knee pads, follow these steps:
1. Wrap a soft tape measure around the center of your knee. Measure around your outstretched leg, either at the middle of your knee (C), at the top (A) or at the bottom of your leg where the pad will rest(B).
2. If you do not have a flexible tape measure, try marking a string and measuring it against a ruler.
Skateboard knee pad sizing charts
|Weight||under 125 lbs.||125 - 150 lbs.||150 - 180 lbs.||180 lbs. +|
|Center (C) Measurement||Fits Juniors||12" - 14"||14" - 16"||15" - 17"||17" - 20"|