Free Shipping On Orders $89+ see details
United States Shipping Guide
We ship World Wide, Get more info on International Shipping.
- Free ground shipping on all orders $89+ (excluding tax and shipping).
- This is automatically calculated when you complete your order.
- Offer only applies to normal ground delivery within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories are not eligible.
- All orders are processed between 8am and 4pm EST. Weekends and holidays are excluded.
- Most orders ship within 24-48 hours.
- UPS does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Items ordered together may ship separately.
- For your protection, all suspect orders are subject to verification.
- Suspect orders will be held until verified.
- PayPal orders are an exception to verification.
Shipping Transit Times
All estimates exclude weekends & holidays.
- UPS Ground: see chart below
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 - 3 business days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 - 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 - 2 business days
UPS Ground Shipping Transit Times
- We suggests the use of UPS Ground as the most reliable/cost efficient method of shipping.
Please refer to the chart below for UPS transit times.
- We DO NOT SHIP to P.O. Box Addresses, including APO and FPO, per our carrier.
Shipping In Inclement Weather
Warehouse Skateboards adheres to the shipping policies of its carrier, UPS. In the event of inclement weather conditions, UPS states in its shipping policy that delays may occur during inclement weather conditions. You can track the status of your package on our Order Status page, or check for weather delays via UPS.
Delivery Address Change Request
In the event a shipping address needs to be changed after your order has been placed, a $14 "Deliver to Another Address" fee will be incurred. If you have received an exception notification from UPS, contact them directly at 1-800-742-5877 to have the address changed free of charge.
Estimated UPS Ground Shipping Transit Days for Warehouse Skateboards
With UPS, a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
The map above is a general representation of transit times. For a specific ZIP/postal code to ZIP/postal code transit time, please track your order here for delivery time.
Shipping prices, methods, policies, times and availability are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Powered by SageCommerce 2.9.6