Free Shipping On Orders $89+ see details
United States Shipping Guide
We ship World Wide, Get more info on International Shipping.
2013 Holiday Shipping Schedule - Receive before Christmas Eve
- Monday, Dec 16th - Last Day for Ground Shipping
- Thursday, Dec 19th - Last day for 3 Day Air
- Friday, Dec. 20th - Last day for 2nd Day Air
- Monday, Dec 23rd - Last day to ship Next Day Air
- Wednesday, Dec 25th - Closed, No pickups or deliveries
- All orders are processed between 8am and 4pm EST. Weekends and holidays are excluded.
- Most orders ship within 24-48 hours.
- UPS does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Items ordered together may ship separately.
- For your protection, all suspect orders are subject to verification.
- Suspect orders will be held until verified.
- PayPal orders are an exception to verification.
Shipping Transit Times
All estimates exclude weekends & holidays.
- UPS Ground: see chart below
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 - 3 business days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 - 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 - 2 business days
Calculating Shipping Costs
- Place the items you wish to order in your Shopping Cart.
- Enter the shipping address zip code in the Shipping Options section.
- Select the shipping method you wish to use from the Shipping Method drop down menu.
- Once the shipping method is selected, your cart will update with your order subtotal.
UPS Ground Shipping Transit Times
- We suggests the use of UPS Ground as the most reliable/cost efficient method of shipping.
Please refer to the chart below for UPS transit times.
- We DO NOT SHIP to P.O. Box Addresses, including APO and FPO, per our carrier.
Delivery Address Change Request
In the event a shipping address needs to be changed after your order has been placed, a $14 "Deliver to Another Address" fee will be incurred. If you have received an exception notification from UPS, contact them directly at 1-800-742-5877 to have the address changed free of charge.
Estimated UPS Ground Shipping Transit Days for Warehouse Skateboards
With UPS, a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
The map above is a general representation of transit times. For a specific ZIP/postal code to ZIP/postal code transit time, please track your order here for delivery time.
Shipping prices, methods, policies, times and availability are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Powered by SageCommerce 2.8.6