Dead Mouse in Monster Energy Drink


Vitaliy Sulzhik from Washington state claimed he went into a local market and bought a strangely heavy Monster Energy Drink. He took a sip, got some debris in his mouth, spit it out, then realized he saw a tail and puked everywhere. It wasn’t just a tail, it was a dead mouse! He is now suing the owner of Monster Energy Drinks. How about that! You still want that Monster in the fridge? Of course you do! Go to for more.

Join Our Mailing List

Deals, Discounts and Giveaways!