Dead Mouse in Monster Energy Drink


4 years ago by

Vitaliy Sulzhik from Washington state claimed he went into a local market and bought a strangely heavy Monster Energy Drink. He took a sip, got some debris in his mouth, spit it out, then realized he saw a tail and puked everywhere. It wasn’t just a tail, it was a dead mouse! He is now suing the owner of Monster Energy Drinks. How about that! You still want that Monster in the fridge? Of course you do! Go to KREM.com for more.

dead mouse drink Dead Mouse in Monster Energy Drink


3 Responses to “Dead Mouse in Monster Energy Drink”

  1. Chops says:

    Feel free to rate and comment on the post!

  2. jamie says:

    Wanttobemyfriendjohn