2010 Transworld Skate & Create Videos!
Can you believe it? Skate & Create is here again, with bigger and more explosive skating than ever before. This year we have Adidas, Etnies, Fallen and Lakai competing for the creation glory. In case you aren’t familiar with Transworld’s Skate & Create, below are the rules to the contest. You can go to Transworld Skate to watch all of this year’s footage and story behind each production.
- The four teams are made up of a total of six skaters—four pros and two ams.
- Each team is given nine days in a warehouse with the same set of obstacles.
- Each team is allowed one art director on site.
- Each team is assigned one TWS photographer to shoot a feature article for the magazine.
- Each team is allowed a film crew to produce a video for skateboarding.com.
- The final photo and video product is judged by the TWS edit staff (minus S&C coordinators Skin Phillips and Josh Brooks) on the level of skating, creativity, the use of obstacles, and overall image and video quality.
- The winner gets the cover of the magazine and will have a spot reserved in Skate & Create 2011.