If you’re a novice skater and you want to build a custom complete board, you might want to check out our selection of pre-assembled complete skateboards first. Checking out some preassembled boards will give you a sense of what size deck goes with what size trucks, wheels, etc.
If you’re a seasoned skater, you probably know exactly what you want. All you need is a list to help you remember to get all the pieces. Here goes:
- Skateboard deck
- Set of two skateboard trucks
- Set of four skateboard wheels
- Set of two skateboard bearings for each wheel (8 total)
- Skateboard grip tape
- Skateboard riser pads (optional)
- Mounting skateboard hardware
- Skate key (This is a must have if you don’t already have one.)
- Skateboard helmet & pads (Safety first!)
You can build your complete skateboard at Warehouse Skateboards! Check out our huge inventory of decks, trucks, wheels, and more!