The story of Ceramic Super REDS is simple. Take the superior steels used in our Super REDS and swap the steel balls for grade 5, silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic Super REDS.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.Bones Bearings - Bones Super REDS Bearings Features:
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Bones Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Bones Bearings - Bones Super REDS Bearings Contents:
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 Bearing Spacers
As a proud owner of Bones Bearings, now check out tips on Maintaining and Cleaning your Bones Bearings.
Keep your Bones Bearings rolling fast and smooth with Bones Bearings Speed Cream.