If you’re a seasoned skater, you probably know exactly what you want. But what if you’re setting up your first complete? How do you build a custom skateboard as a gift? We make ordering skateboarding parts easy with a list of components below. Each item offers links to those items on our website.
Start building your complete skateboard by selecting each item step by step at Warehouse Skateboards.
- Skateboard deck
- Set of skateboard trucks (two trucks)
- Set of skateboard wheels (four wheels)
- Set of skateboard bearings (two per wheel, eight total)
- Set of skateboard risers (set of two)
- Skateboard hardware (set of eight bolts and nuts)
- Skateboard grip tape
- Skate tool (a must have if you don’t already have one)
Ready for that next step, putting it together? We’ve got step-bystep instructions and a video to walk you through how to assemble a complete skateboard. For more info on complete skateboards and components, check out our sizing charts. Still have questions? You can contact Warehouse Skateboards’ Customer Service.